Parent / Guardian Declaration
As the parent, guardian or legal representative of a child under 18 years of age whom I wish to enrol in a Workshop conducted by Western Enrichment Learning Lab (WELL), I understand that I am bound by all the terms and conditions, which are outlined below:
Western Enrichment Learning Lab
– Western Enrichment Learning Lab is an activity of Mamre Anglican School ABN 63 544 529 806 and references to Western Enrichment Learning Lab or WELL in these terms and conditions includes reference to Mamre Anglican School.
Health and Safety
– I agree to give WELL full information and instructions about any medical condition from which my child may be suffering at or before the commencement of the workshop.
– Although all activities are carefully supervised, they are undertaken entirely at the risk of the individual and WELL accepts no responsibility for loss or injury.
– I give permission for my child to receive first aid from a qualified first aider if necessary.
– I agree to accept any decision made by WELL or its agents in the interest of the health or safety of my child (including any emergency medical treatment they think necessary or desirable) and to reimburse them for any reasonable extra costs they may thereby incur.
– WELL reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who poses a disciplinary or safety problem to our workshop leaders or other workshop participants.
– Workshop participants will be admitted no more than 15 minutes prior to the published commencement time for their workshop and must be signed in by a parent / guardian.
– A parent (or an allocated responsible adult) must be contactable by telephone at ALL times during the workshop.
– Workshop participants must be signed out and collected by their parent / guardian within 10 minutes after the published finishing time for their workshop. Failure to do so may incur an additional fee of $1/minute.
– Participants enrolled in sequential workshops on the same day may remain on the premises and will be cared for by WELL during the break(s) at no additional cost.
– If someone other than a parent / guardian is likely to be collecting your child details are to be given to the instructor on site in writing prior to the workshop.
– I agree to my child being photographed and/or videoed during the workshop and these images and video recordings along with my child’s first name being used in the marketing and promotional publications and activity of WELL and Mamre Anglican School.
Personal Information Privacy
– WELL will not provide participants’ personal information collected from the registration form and other sources to any third party except as required by law or to assist in the provision of emergency medical treatment.
– All materials and equipment are the property of WELL and are to be returned at the end of the workshop, unless the materials are part of a kit purchased as part of the ticket price.
Food and Drink
– Food and drink can only be consumed during the allocated break times during workshops. Participants requiring more frequent access to food and drink for medical reasons will be permitted to access these as required.
– All food and drink must be supplied by participants and kept in the designated area during the workshop. No refrigeration is available.
– WELL is a nut free environment and no nuts or nut products are to be brought into any workshop.
– All workshops are subject to change. While WELL uses its best efforts to operate classes as per the published timetable, in some instances changes may be required due to fluctuations in demand. No guarantee is made that classes will run per the timetable. Any changes required will be communicated to those affected prior to the date classes commence.
Cancellation and Refunds
– If a workshop is cancelled by WELL a full refund will be given.
– Refunds for cancellation by the ticket purchaser will only be given if a request is made in writing at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the first workshop session.
– LEGO®, MINDSTORMS®, and WeDoTM, are trademarks of the LEGO Group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these workshops.
– FIRST® is a trademark of FIRST LEGO League, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these workshops.
– littleBitsTM is a trademark of littleBits Electronics, Inc., which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these workshops.
– Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these workshops.
– Makeblock® is a trademark of Shenzhen Makerworks Co Ltd, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these workshops.